The main-frame constructed of U.S. made Kaiser aluminum anodized in “Cyclone” red which makes the machine very durable and prevents rust. A 2 year warranty is available with each machine.
Designed specifically with export in mind. It collapses and fits a box 14x11x3. Perfect for your commercial labeling needs.
The RL-RRC has no electrical components at all, meaning no machine down time and no expensive electrical parts to replace. The machine will never have to be returned to the factory for repair.
The dimensions of the machine make it portable, light weight and can be placed anywhere in your production line. It can easily label 10-20 containers per minute. It is extremely lightweight and easy to thread.
An optional attachment is available for tiny cylindrical containers such as lip balms.
Height: 9″ – 22cm
Length: 15″ – 41cm
Width: 10″ – 32cm
Weight: 4 Pounds
Limits and Capabilities:
- Maximum Label Web Width 5″ 12.7 cm
- The gap between each label must be positioned 1/8″ or 3/16″ (3 mm or 5 mm)
- Maximum Bottle diameter 5″ (12.7cm)
- Minimum Bottle Diameter 1/4″ (8mm)
- Maximum Label Roll Diameter 8″ (20.3cm)
- Core Diameter is a standard 3″ (7.6cm)
- Label Orientation for Printers — Right edge (#3) or Left Edge (#4) Leading Only
- Front and Back Labeling Possible
Ask about our payment plan! For more details call 800.653.9357 or 505.239.5847