Race Label Razor
The Race Razor is our version of the machine operated with a hand crank. It was developed for a very prestigious beer company in Europe. Unlike the other machines, it works with roll stock, fan-folded and flat stock labels. The labels can also be fed right out of a printer making it ideal for short print runs without the need for a rewinder.
- Bottle or container size 1 1/2 ” to 5″
- Web width 1″ to 6″
- Roll diameter 8″ maximum
- Label orientation #4 left edge leading
- Capable of applying front and back labels alternating on the same roll (requires optional gap guide)
- As containers are labeled, the used sub-straight is wound onto the crank roller keeping your work area clean.
- Constructed of Alcoa aluminum and stainless steel
- Race machines are color coded for easy identification. The Race Razor is anodized black.
- Approximate labeling speed is 10-15 containers per minute
Ask about our payment plan! For more details call 800.653.9357 or 505.239.5847